Why Use Calendars for your business? The obvious choice: Calendars outperform the competition.
A recent survey confirms that calendars have broad appeal: recipients appreciate them, and your advertising message receives the exposure it deserves!
- 92% of survey respondents would keep an advertising calendar*.
- 82% enjoy receiving calendars as complimentary gifts.
Effectiveness of Recalling advertising message on Calendars
- 74% of respondents could remember the name of the company that gave them a calendar.
- 48% a more favorable impression of the advertiser after receiving the calendar.
- 41% of respondents had referred somebody else to the company that gave them a calendar.
- 70% plan to do business with the company that gave them the calendar.
Times a Calendar is Viewed in a Given Day
- 98% of respondents looked at a calendar at least once a day.
- 61% looked at a calendar between 2 and 10 times a day.
* Statistics taken from “A study of Calendar Usage in U.S. Households”: an e-mail survey to a panel of 1,052 households in the United States conducted by MarketTools Inc. on behalf of Promotional Products Association International (PPAI).
Calendars & Your Brand
Meaning - To customers, a calendar isn't advertising, it's a thoughtful gift -- mare than just "another ad".
Value - A calendar overcomes the "tune out" common with other forms of advertising, maximizing your advertising dollars for an entire year.
Endorsement - When a customer displays your calendar, it's a personal recommendation of your brand to everyone who sees it.
Relevance - The functionality and visual appeal of a calendar keep your brand personally relevant day after day.